2. Implementation Node Addition To Change The Priority
- The PriorityQueue data structure can be used to add nodes and change the priority of the nodes.
- The nodes can be added with a priority, and the priority of existing nodes can be changed.
- The nodes are polled in order of priority.
- Node addition can be used to change priority in a priority queue.
- After adding nodes with various priorities, the priority of a node can be changed by using the ‘changePriority’ method.
- The order of nodes is determined by their priority, with the highest priority node being served first.